- ATLAS GIPS RAPID is manufactured as a ready-to-use mass based on resin binders, mineral fillers and modifying agents.
- Can be applied with very thin coats – therefore amount of applied material can be adjusted to substrate properties and actual consumption reduced.
- Very fine grain size – very smooth surface, perfect for painting and wallpaper- ing can be formed.
- Excellent bonding – owing to appropriate content of polymers.
- Flexible and crack-resistant – top finish is resistant to cracking during mass setting and drying, and in further operation.
- Easy to paint – uniform, snow-white top finish is easily coated with paints and guarantees reduced paint consumption and lower cost of painting.
- Convenient to use – material is ready-to-use, therefore any unused material can be left in bucket and used up within product shelf life, i.e. 12 months from the manufacturing date.
The main parameters
- consumption: ca. 1 kg / 1 m² / 1 mm
- maximum coat thickness: 3 mm
- bonding: ≥ 0.3 N/mm²
- time of drying: ca 6 h