GIPSAR UNI white gypsum finishing coat
- Double bond – two parallel processes – resin netting and gypsum crystalline net formation – reinforce uniformly whole top finish coat, improve its strength parameters and improve bonding to substrates.
- Reinforced with polymers – addition of up-to-date polymers (redispersible powder resins) allows to apply top finish characterised by high bonding to substrates and strong, tight internal structure.
- Enables more effective coating with paint – owing to enhancement with polymer additives, forms perfect substrate for modern paints.
- Forms uniform, strong and smooth surface for painting and wallpapering. Resistant to cracking resulting from contraction during setting.
- High water retention – keeps appropriate amount of water in the mass, which is necessary for proper coat setting.
- Snow-white top finish – enables effective coating with paints and reduces their consumption.
The main parameters
- consumption: 1 kg/1 m² /1 mm layer thickness
- max. layer thickness: 2 mm