ATLAS GIPS STONER jointing compound for filling joints without tapes
- Flexible – dry mix is specially modified with polymers and carefully adjusted amount of cellulose fibres. Fibres strengthen and condense structure of hardened gypsum, therefore improve its resistance to cracking.
- Plastic – easy and convenient in use, both in case of plasterboards jointing and final surface smoothing and shaping.
- Improved strength – ensures durable, appropriately strong and flexible bond between plasterboards edges.
- Low shrinkage during setting – absence of additional internal stress in gyp- sum coat guarantees greater stability of bond (with no effect of applied mass retention).
The main parameters
- flexural strength: ≥ 3.0 N/mm²
- pot life: ca. 60 minutes
- consumption: 0.50 kg for 1 m of plasterboard joint