ATLAS GIPS BONDER adhesive for plasterboards
- Excellent plasticity – adhesive is easy to apply, changes its shape during position- ing of the board, fits perfectly to the substrate irregularities.
- Optimal pot life – setting time was extended in order to facilitate adhesive application and convenient board positioning.
- High bond strength – ensures strong and durable bond between plasterboard and substrate.
- Low shrinkage after setting – adhesive layer is free from internal cracks and deformation after setting, which guarantees good bond stability.
The main parameters
- layer thickness: 5 – 20 mm
- consumption: ca. 2.5 – 5.0 kg / 1 m² of plasterboard